Welcome to Yogi Sticks!

Do you know your Gomukasana from your Adho Mukha Svanasana? Is your Vrksasana all it can be? And how do you feel about Supta Baddha Konasana? Do you know what I'm even talking about?

Sometimes the Sanskrit - however beautiful it sounds - is not very helpful. So, to encourage my students to expand their yoga practice into their home, I sketch the poses we practice during class on a chart and add the Sanskrit and common name. Hopefully, this is a useful tool to help them along in their yogic journey. I also troll the internet, books, and journals to find interesting articles about yoga and the yogic lifestyle.

Drum Roll, Please...


Big changes are afoot in the studio on Wednesday nights!

My Wednesday beginner class will begin at 7:00, an hour later. This time change will give us the opportunity to use the larger "wood room" to ease any crowding. Mondays will remain 5:30-6:45, and Wednesdays will now be 7-8:15.

I know that this will be an issue for some students, but I hope you will be able to continue to attend your practice with me. If you have any comments, concerns, suggestions, etc., drop me a line at ajames05@tampabay.rr.com. To contact the studio owner, Marty, call 727-392-9642 or check her website at www.yoga4all.com.

I truly feel blessed to lead your practice each evening, and I look forward to working with you through the schedule changes. Thank you for your patience, support, and positive energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment